12.20.2005

it's a GIRL!!

...or is it? That's what they told me the last time I had a mid-term ultrasound done...and lo and behold, we had a BOY! So, do I believe them or not? I guess we'll just have to see. I probably won't have another ultasound (just like last time) so I feel as though I should go with what the lady said. I only have two sets of bedding - one very feminine and one very masculine. I don't plan on purchasing a third set that's gender neutral, so I guess we should just plan for a girl. If we don't get one, it won't be the first time...we'll know what to do!

So for now, we're having a girl...but if I were you, I wouldn't bet on it!

5 comments:

Shandra said...

YEA!! A girl!! How fun!! Hopefully the tech was a different person than who you had last time. I would bet it's a girl! They can't get it wrong twice!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear it! I was wondering when you would find out. Love the page!
Merry Christmas!

Megan said...

I wondered if you would even let them guess this time :) I'm excited for y'all! Little girls are so much fun.

Michelle said...

how fun to know before Christmas!! i'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Ashley, I feel so out of the loop (I guess I am now, lol, 1000 miles out). I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Congrats!! :) What a WONDERFUL addition to your family a new baby girl would be. . .finally get a chance to use all that girl stuff you got for Stone, huh? LOL! Take care and lots of love to ya'll.