12.04.2007

Kiddos

Stone is "Star of the Week" at school this week. He got to bring home the class mascot and will be presenting show & tell both days this week. He took Lightning McQueen to school for show and tell. I tried to encourage something different, but Lightning won.

Stahley is quickly figuring out how to unwrap the gifts under the tree. She often runs from me like it is a game when I catch her! I may have to move the presents - we'll see how long I can keep her from them without losing my patience. It may just be until she gets one open...

6 comments:

Tara Smith said...

Wow - they are getting so big! Thanks for posting the pics!

Michelle said...

glad you updated with pics! they are so cute. we are having a hard time keeping elliot from pulling off every ornament he can reach.

Mikefam said...

That's why we don't have our tree up yet. I love Christmas and Christmas trees and decorating, but Lord I knows I only have so much patience as it is. Stahley looks so much like Chet in that photo. Cute kids.

ashley said...

you can't tell in the picture, but there aren't any ornaments on it - just the lights. i'm seriously thinking about leaving it like that so i don't have to fight that battle with my daughter!

Kim said...

my email is OklahomaCCLS@yahoo.com. i'd LOVE to chat!

Elizabeth said...

Stahley is like Clara- slowly but surely getting hair. I don't know the McQueen toy. We were going to put up a tree this year but at this point we have not decorated at all and it just might have to wait until next year.
Actually we do have one decoration out. The Little People Manager Scene.